This article lists the bugs we have fixed, and the ones we know about but have not fixed yet.
The release notes shared on the gfi.com site are available here: What’s new in Exinda Network Orchestrator (these are a more compressed version of the same information).
Exinda 7.5 Release Notes (latest version)
See also Exinda 7.5 Release notes article for more details about downloads and upgrades.
- Core Security Technology Updates:
- Upgraded Apache to version 2.4.41
- Upgraded OpenSSL to v1.1.1d
- Upgraded OpenSSH to v8.0 (SSHv1 also made deprecated)
- Updated squid to support new OpenSSL
- Upgraded small management utilities like: ipmitool, wget, nslookup, nsupdate, dig, host, racoon, saslauthd.
- Added HTTP Security Headers
- Additional maintenance and fixes:
- Handle network objects correctly with ampersand in the name
- Do not allow more than one job to be run export tasks at the same time
- Properly escape password export message during config export
- Monitord shall not crash when connection to SQL server times out
- Eliminating Binding not consumed warning + Couldn't load dynamic library from path error from logs
This table contains the known issues discovered after the release of version 7.5. This table will be gradually populated as new issues get identified.
|Description of the issue||JIRA case ID||Fixed-in version|