You recently received a new Exinda 3062 but it is not booting up and looks to be dead on arrival. Connecting the device via serial (PuTTY) console reveals a B2 error code.
Before contacting Exinda support to begin the RMA process for your Exinda device, please verify the following on your Exinda device:
- There are no additional LED alarms on the unit.
- The Exinda device is not producing audible beep codes when powered on.
- You cannot access the system setup by pressing the delete key or get to the boot menu by pressing F11 once the options appear with a monitor and keyboard directly connected to the Exinda device.
If you have verified your Exinda device is experiencing the symptoms listed above please contact Exinda support to request an RMA for your Exinda device by providing the following information:
- A completed EUC form (if you are outside the US)
- Shipping Address
- Email and Phone Number Contact Information
- The company you would like to use to ship the hardware
If you cannot verify that all of the symptoms listed above are occurring on your Exinda Device, please contact Exinda support and provide details about the symptoms you checked like:
- Which additional LED alarms are being displayed on the unit?
- What beep codes is the unit producing?
- A screenshot of your Exinda device's BIOS settings.