A customer reports the following vulnerabilities in Exinda 7.4.7 version:
- SSL Certificate Expiry
- SSL Medium Strength Cipher Suites Supported (SWEET32)
- SSL RC4 Cipher Suites Supported (Bar Mitzvah)
- TLS Version 1.0 Protocol Detection
- TLS Version 1.1 Protocol Detection
- mDNS Detection (Remote Network)
Upgrade Exinda to version 7.4.13 or higher.
[Note: Some of the given vulnerabilities have been resolved in the 7.4.8, 7.4.9 versions but few fixes for TLS have been made in 7.4.13. So, you can upgrade to a lower version like 7.4.9 if you want, however, this is not recommended as all the vulnerabilities would not have been fixed and we mostly keep the latest version updated with the vulnerability checks]
Run the vulnerability scanner after the upgrade. The given vulnerabilities would no longer appear.
In case any vulnerabilities still exist, contact customer support for assistance.