This article provides the steps required for you to do a downgrade on Exinda's Firmware, this can be useful if the installed version has features that you don't find useful or if a feature has lost functionality due to the upgrade and you need a previous version of the Firmware
- Admin Access to the Exinda CLI
- Admin Access to the Exinda WebUI
- Log in to your Exinda WebUI
- Navigate to Navigate to Configuration > System > Maintenance
- Click on the Firmware Update tab
- Check the Install From Local File option and click on the Choose File button to browse your computer and upload the Firmware Fille you would like to install
- Now, you need to accept the Terms and Conditions and click on the Install Image
- Once you have installed it, you need to navigate to Configuration >System > Maintenance > Import Config > CLI commands
- Type in the following code and then click on the Execute CLI Commands button
no boot next fallback enable
- Once it has booted, there will be no configuration on the Exinda, so you will need to configure it from scratch:
Note: For remote management, consider cabling the iDRAC port on the Exinda.
- Once you have access to the Exinda CLI you can configure the IPMI with another IP address (different from management). The Default IPMI Credentials should be changed. as well.
If you log in to the Exinda WebUI, you will be able to see the Firmware Version at the top side of the window