This article provides the steps required for you to block adult content (pornography) using the Exinda device.
- Admin access to the Exinda WebUI
- Admin Access to the Exinda CLI
Currently, we can block traffic to a certain website by following Creating a Block and Ignore Policy for Sites article. For the creation of this article, we will be using porntestingsite.com as an example to explain the procedure of blocking pornography sites.
- Log in to the Exinda WebUI
- Create an Application Object and fill in the information as follows:
- Name: A name you will be using to
- L7 Signature: http | host | website.com
- Now, you need to create an "Discard" policy and fill in the information as follows:
- Name: The name of your policy
- Action: Discard
- Filter Rules: You can set it up according to your needs, the only thing that MUST be there, is the application you just created in the above step
- After you have created the policy, you can Add the Policy to a Virtual Circuit to the Virtual Circuit you want
The devices connected to the Exinda device will no longer be able to access the blocked sites