This guide will walk you through the steps of submitting a new ticket to reach our support in the help center.
- When you first access the GFI Support Portal, you will be asked to log in with your email and password.
- Choose an Exinda product.
- Click Submit a Request button at the top right corner of the page.
- The next page will require you to input the ticket details. Choose Request Type and provide Host ID or Serial Number of your Exinda device.
Tip: refer to License Certificate Request if you're unsure where to find Host ID or SN details.
- Provide technical information about your Exinda installation, including Version, OS, and Build.
- Enter a ticket Subject and set a Priority.
- In the description field, describe the need/issue/question/bug as accurately as possible.
- Upload the necessary attachments: screenshots, logs, etc.
If not applicable, tick "I understand that the files mentioned above are required for fast attendance".
- Click Submit your request, and also if you want you can CC another email in the ticket.
You will receive a ticket number through your email.