It is necessary to configure specific SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) settings on Exinda to have reports and system alert emails sent to you. These settings are also transferable.
This article provides the steps to configure the SMTP settings on Exinda's Web User Interface (UI).
- Launch the Exinda WebUI.
- Navigate to System > Network > Email.
- Under SMTP Server Name enter
- Under SMTP Server Port enter
- You may input any value in the From Address field.
- Under SMTP Domain Name enter
- Make sure that SMTP Authentication is enabled.
- Enter the user's email address and the password.
- Make sure that Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is enabled.
- Click Apply Changes.