This article guides you on how to create the Zoom application object. Afterward, such an application object can be used in creating or editing optimizer policies.
Zoom meeting connector requires specific TCP/UDP ports configured in the network settings.
Note: This procedure applies to Exinda 7.4.13 version as Zoom L7 signature detection was first introduced in this release.
- Go to Configuration > Objects > Applications.
- Choose Z letter from the list.
- Locate the Zoom application and click Edit.
- In Ports/Protocols field, choose TCP Port/Range = 8801-8802. Click Apply Changes.
- Repeat steps 2-3 to select a Zoom application.
- In Ports/Protocols field, choose UDP Port/Range = 3478-3479,8801-8802. Click Apply Changes.
- Save configuration changes.
- Restart the optimizer.