This article guides you on how to process scheduled reports for a host, subnet or groups of both.
If Exinda is not able to generate scheduled reports for only one host, you can download the Report On-Demand.
Download Report for Each Host
- Go to Monitor > Host.
- Type either the host IP which you would like to have the report to or choose from the Top Listener Graph.
- Click the PDF icon on the top right of the display.
NOTE: You can generate multiple reports depending on your needs.
Report or Graph for a Customized Subnet
Create Network Objects which represents hosts on a network and can include subnets, single hosts, or groups of both.
To Get a Scheduled Report for a Customized Subnet
- Go to Monitor > Scheduled Report > PDF Reports.
- Click the Add New PDF Report link at the top of the page.
- Check Detailed Subnet Reports.
- Choose the subnet /network object you created before scheduling the report.
- Click the Add Subnet to Report button.
- On the Report Details page, specify the report name, report frequency, and email addresses you would like to send the report to.
- Report Name - Name for the new PDF Report.
- Report Frequency - For e.g., you may select Daily (Custom) and add the time range of the report (7:00 AM - 5 PM).
- Email Addresses - Fill in your email address.
- Click the Add New Report button.
- The system will add this scheduled report to the scheduled report list.