At times, the users are not able to view data/traffic in real time. This article discusses the reason and resolution of this issue.
The probable cause for this issue is one of the following:
- There is no traffic passing through the device through the physical interfaces.
- Traffic is passing through the Exinda but not showing in real-time.
To resolve this error, try the following fixes accordingly:
- If the user sees traffic on the interfaces then it means traffic is passing through the Exinda. Just restart processes
monitordusing the following commands:
service collector restart
service monitor restart
- If there is no data on the interfaces and the interfaces are up, then possibly traffic is not being routed through the Exinda.
- If the user does not see any link lights and the link is down, then possibly the cables are not connected to the device
- If the admin is down as well, it is possibly a bridge card failure. Please contact support for further analyses and RMA.