As Adobe Flash is being no longer supported by major browsers, Exinda Network Orchestrator 7.4.6 includes an update to the chart and reporting functionality by replacing Flash with html5. The quality and stability of the product have also been improved with numerous fixes and improvements.
Release Date: March 19, 2018
Download the software update v7.4.6 ExOS
Size: 681,318,639 bytes
MD5 Hash: 739a457dc1df890096fe24cff81ae8a6
Supported upgrade versions:
7.0.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.1u1, 7.0.2, 7.0.2u1, 7.0.3, 7.0.3u1 and 7.4.1, 7.4.2, 7.4.3, 7.4.4, 7.4.4u1, 7.4.4u2, 7.4.5
2061, 3062, 4010, 4061,4062, 6060, 6062, 8060, 8062, 8063, 10060, 10062, 10063, 12063, all Virtual Appliances
NOTE: Some older systems with 4GB of RAM (specifically 2061, 4010, 4061r1 and 4061r2) may experience memory-related issues upon upgrade. If this issue occurs in your system, please contact TAC about a potential memory upgrade for your unit.
Upgrading from a previous version of 7.x is a direct update to 7.4.6
Upgrading from a version prior to 6.4.3:
Upgrade from appliance version to 6.4.3, and reboot.
Upgrade from 6.4.3 to 6.4.6 or 6.4.7, and reboot.
Upgrade from 6.4.6/6.4.7 to 7.4.6, and reboot.
Upgrading from a 6.x version after 6.4.3:
Upgrade from appliance version to 6.4.6 or 6.4.7, and reboot.
Upgrade from 6.4.6 / 6.4.7 to 7.4.6, and reboot.
The upgrade from 6.4.3 may take longer than normal due to the database upgrade that takes place.
v7.x will only accelerate with peers running 6.4.3 and later due to a change to the Exinda internal protocols. If you are installing v7.x into an x800 estate, the best approach is to upgrade your core box to 6.4.3 and then install v7 on one or more branch offices.
- This allows all the existing appliances to accelerate to the core appliance and allows the v7 appliance(s) to accelerate to the core box running 6.4.3
Bug fixes and minor improvements
- Replacement of Flash with HTML5
- Telegram app no longer classified as tcp ports
- Ultrasurf no longer classified as HTTPS
- Import ssl Cert now working
- License is not deleted in ExOS VM appliance during upgrade/rollback
- TCP Efficiency chart displays under Service Levels Section
- Time range selection for Monitor - Conversations, URLs, and Users appear as expected
- Datasets display as a line chart
- Application reconnects after losing connectivity and disabling web UI checkbox
- Subnets monitoring data synced to cluster member
- User is able to reboot appliance with kexec
- Some Facebook traffic no longer shows up as Skype
- The Exinda WUI is available to login
- Close SQL TCP port 3306 externally
- Akamai Content Delivery traffic is no longer classified as Ultrasurf
- VC report generating TCL code error fixed
- Time-Range Selection for Scheduled Monitor Reports fixed
- Able to switch to CLI created factory default config
- Report Legend on Control Discard Graph
- TACACS Authentication - password prompt appears