This article helps the user to figure out what type of traffic is showing up in the Dashboard or Real-Time monitor as "Other".
After looking at the main dashboard page and "Other" reporting usage, you need to find what application group is causing the usage.
- Go into Monitor > Application Groups.
- Select "Other" from the Top 30 Inbound Application Groups list.
- This will show what application is using up the most traffic defined under "Other" Application.
If you want to monitor the specific application, for example, Youtube, you need to create a new Application Group and enable monitoring:
- Go to Config > Applications > Application Groups tab > Add New Application Group
Name it what you want to see in the monitor and choose an application to match, ex Youtube.
- Verify on this page that the new application group is in the list and that it has a green checkbox indicating that it is being monitored.
- It will now show up on your monitor page under the application group name you specified.