ExOS 7.4.11 Release Notes
Release Date: October 4, 2019
Download the software update ExOS v7.4.11
- MD5 Hash: 63bf664252c139a698fbb73e6d9e8398
- Size: 692728473 bytes
Supported upgrade versions:
- 7.0.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.1u1, 7.0.2, 7.0.2u1, 7.0.3, 7.0.3u1 and 7.4.1, 7.4.2, 7.4.3, 7.4.4, 7.4.4u1, 7.4.4u2, 7.4.5, 7.4.6, 7.4.7, 7.4.8, 7.4.9,7.4.10.
- 6.4.6, 6.4.7
3062, 4062, 8063, 8064, 10063, 10064, 12063, 12064 and all Virtual Appliances.
Upgrading from a previous version of 7.x, is a direct update to 7.4.11
Upgrading from a version prior to 6.4.3:
- Upgrade from appliance version to 6.4.3, and reboot.
- Upgrade from 6.4.3 to 6.4.6 or 6.4.7, and reboot.
- Upgrade from 6.4.6/6.4.7 to 7.4.7, and reboot.
Upgrading from a 6.x version after 6.4.3:
- Upgrade from appliance version to 6.4.6 or 6.4.7, and reboot.
- Upgrade from 6.4.6 / 6.4.7 to 7.4.7, and reboot.
The upgrade from 6.4.3 may take longer than normal due to the database upgrade that takes place.
v7.x will only accelerate with peers running 6.4.3 and later due to a change to the Exinda internal protocols. If you are installing v7.x into an x800 estate, the best approach is to upgrade your core box to 6.4.3 and then install v7 on one or more branch offices.
- This allows all the existing appliances to accelerate to the core appliance and allows the v7 appliance(s) to accelerate to the core box running 6.4.3.
Summary of Changes
Exinda Network Orchestrator 7.4.11 brings a new 8064 hardware platform, UI is improved to support large number of policies, hostname and version number added to the login page besides various fixes and performance improvements.
- Support for new 8064 hardware platform
- UI improvements to support a large number of policies
- Hostname and Version number added to the login page
- The appliance cannot connect to EMC via HTTP Proxy with basic authentication
- TCL error when generating reports after upgrade from 7.4.8 to 7.4.10
- Disable weak SSH algorithms on Exinda
- Security scan potential vulnerability - cookie does not contain secure attribute
- Multicast traffic showing more than the actual bandwidth on Realtime
- Detailed Subnet graphs not showing the same amount of data